Intex already announced that they have partnered with MediaTek to launch India’s first MediaTek MT6592Octa-Core-powered smartphone. The company has detailed some specifications of the device. It comes with a 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor and run on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It would feature a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera similar to the Aqua i7.
Intex Octa-Core smartphone specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700 MHz Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual Yamaha 1420 speakers with 1.2W output
- 7mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 2GB RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal memory
- 2300 mAh removable battery
The Intex i17 would be available in January 2014 and the 16GB variant would be priced under Rs. 20,000.
[Update: i17 might not be the final name of the device, and the device might launch with a different name]
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)